Adventure Together Travel and our Vacationistas are passionate about vacation! We love the feeling of that perfect getaway no matter how short it may be. Our Vacationista team loves traveling so much that we made it our day-job… helping dreams come true with vacation memories that will last a lifetime. Does this sound like you? Join our team of Vacationistas!
We are looking for people who share our passion and experience (learn more about us here.) People who are just as passionate about sharing their love of travel with others.
Join Our Team
Responsibilities of an Independent, Home-Based Travel Agent
- Ask questions, listen, follow-up
- Provide an outstanding customer experience, from the very startPlan and sell an amazing travel experiences that exceed expectations
- Ensure all details, documents, client files, and payment information is accurate
- Ongoing education on products and destinations offered to our clients
- Self-motivated pursuit of sales leads, new clients, and maintaining customer relationships
- Extensive and ongoing personal travel experience, both domestic and international
- Exceptional customer service skills with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Maintain and build long term customer relationshipsDetail oriented, with strong research, planning, and organizational skills
- Comfortable and proficient with technology, including the internet and social media
- Ability to pursue sales through various avenues, including proactive marketing
- Work well independently and as a member of the Vacationista team
- A flexible work schedule (including nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Previous commission-focused sales experience, preferably in the travel industry
Adventure Together Travel offers ongoing training opportunities, support, and guidance to help you succeed and build your business. Competitive commissions and travel benefits are offered based on booked travel, at no extra cost to your clients. Join our team today!